If you’ve ever wanted to share a funny or inspiring moment with friends, family, and people around the web, uploading a YouTube short is one of the best ways. Sharing your video content has never been easier!
Whether you’re on PC or mobile, we’ll show you how to start sharing what matters most in just a few easy steps. Read on for tips and tricks from our experts on uploading Youtube Shorts quickly and effectively.
Join Telegram For the Latest updates
What is Youtube Shorts?
Youtube Shorts is the latest feature released by Youtube for creating and sharing short videos. It allows users to quickly upload a video up to 15 seconds long directly from their smartphone.
To use Shorts, people can either record or upload pre-recorded clips to create a mini-masterpiece. Additionally, editing tools such as text, music, and special effects are also available for users to customize their videos.
Moreover, Youtube Shorts also encourages people to explore different types of content, such as lip-syncing and educational clips. With its easy-to-use format, Youtube Shorts opens up a new world of possibilities for users who want to share entertaining or informative content online. It is an exciting opportunity for users to be creative and have fun with their content.
Why are Youtube shorts Better than Other Social Media Platforms?
Youtube shorts are an amazing way to reach a wider audience and promote yourself. Youtube shorts have become increasingly popular because of their flexibility, creative freedom, and monetization ability. It is a great platform for content creators because its short-form video format allows users to create and upload their content in 10-60 seconds. This short length allows creators to quickly and easily capture attention while providing viewers with quick entertainment.
Requirement To Upload Youtube Shorts?
Posting a Youtube Short on PC is an exciting way to share your video content. However, there are some important requirements you must adhere to when uploading. The five main requirements for Youtube Shorts are:
1. Videos must be either 2 minutes and 20 seconds or less in length or shorter than 60 seconds.
2. Videos must be vertical (9:16) or horizontal (16:9) in aspect ratio and have a minimum resolution of 720p.
3. Videos must be under 15 MB in size and should be encoded with the H264 codec.
4. All Shorts videos must be PG rated suitable for all audiences.
5. Your video should have tags and a good title to help viewers find it.
Step By Step Process How To Upload A Youtube Short On Pc?
Uploading a Youtube short sounds like a complicated process, but it doesn’t have to be. By following these 10 easy steps, you will know How To Upload A Youtube Short On Pc in no time.
1. First, open your internet browser and head over to YouTube.com. You must sign into your account before you can upload any content. Once logged in, click on the “Upload” button located at the top right of the page or select “My Channel” from the dropdown menu and then click “Upload Video”.
2. Select your video file by clicking on the grey box with the arrow in it next to the “Choose File” button. Select your video file from the window that appears and click “Open”.
3. Enter a title for your video in the text box labelled “Title”. This should be descriptive but brief so people can easily find it when searching YouTube.
4. Add a description of your video in the text box labelled “Description”. Here you should explain your video, any important information viewers should know beforehand, or other relevant details that might help them decide if they want to watch it.
5. Select which language you would like to use by clicking on the dropdown menu labelled “Language” and selecting an option from the list provided.
6. Add a few tags related to your video in the ” Tags ” text box. These will help the algorithms of YouTube when placing it on searches.
7. Select an appropriate category for your video by clicking on the dropdown menu labelled “Category” and selecting an option from the list provided.
8. click on the checkbox next to “I confirm that I have read and agree with…” to agree to YouTube’s Terms Of Service.
9. Click on the blue/grey button labelled “Upload Video” at the bottom left of the page. You will now see a progress bar indicating how long it will take for your video to upload.
10. Once the video has finished uploading, you can set additional features, such as privacy settings and thumbnails. Click on the “Edit Video” button at the top right of the page to access these options.
How To Upload A Youtube Short On Mobile?
Uploading a short video to YouTube is easy when you’re on the go and don’t have access to a desktop or laptop computer. Whether you’ve just recorded an incredible moment or want to share some footage from your favourite game, here’s how to upload a Youtube Short On Mobile in 10 easy steps!
1. Download the YouTube app for Android or iOS.
2. Open the app and tap on the upload icon in the top right corner of your screen.
3. Select the video you wish to upload from your camera roll, library, or Google Drive account.
4. Once you’ve selected your video, you can adjust some settings before uploading it.
5. You can enter your video title and description at the top.
6. You can also choose a thumbnail for your video or upload one of your photos.
7. Next, you’ll need to select a privacy setting for your video, either Public, Unlisted, or Private.
8. Click the upload button in the bottom right corner once your settings are ready.
9. Youtube will begin processing and uploading your video; this process may take a few moments to complete.
10. You can see your video on the YouTube app or website after successfully uploading.
So this is all about how to upload a youtube short on pc. I hope you will like this article if you have any questions or queries related to youtube or youtube shorts. Then let me know in the comment section.
Read More Related Articles
My Name is Dave. I am the owner of Slicegeek.com. I have done my graduation in CS(Computer Science). I love to share information on technology and gadgets. That’s why i made this website. I will share latest information related to Android, Social media, Gaming Tutorials & How-To Problems Related to Technology.