There are many times when text messaging users feel compelled to send a message at a specific moment yet are unable to do so. When they need to wish someone a happy birthday or anniversary or send wishes on holiday, they may do it precisely when the clock strikes 12 a.m. However, few people stay awake till that hour.
Text messages may be scheduled and is a fantastic solution to this. Similarly, on iPhone, there are some handy ways to schedule a message.
How To Schedule A Text Message On Android Steps by Step process?
A handy feature of Google’s Messages app for Android is the ability to schedule a text message. It’s also a simple process.
The Google Messages app is a feature-rich messaging and MMS program that you can get from the Google Play Store. It began off as a Google Pixel-only app, but it’s now available on nearly all Android phones.
If you text a lot and prefer to utilize a full keyboard, Google Messages even offers a web interface. Here is the process:
- Begin by writing your message in the Messages app.
- Don’t just hit the SMS button on the bottom right side of your smartphone screen after you’re done. That would immediately convey the message.
- Instead, press down on it with your finger.
- It’s possible that you’ll be astonished to see a menu emerge.
- The menu will be utilized to determine when your smartphone will deliver that message for you.
- Simply tap one of the predefined times.
- If they don’t, simply hit Select date and time in the event that they don’t.
- You’ll be sent to a screen where you can choose the precise day and hour you want the text to be sent.
- Once you’ve made up your mind, press the SMS button.
- The icon has a clock-style symbol on it.
- What if you have a change of heart? Nothing is fixed in stone, after all.
- The message will remain in the chat until the time you set is reached.
- Change anything by tapping the clock symbol next to it.
- This gives you the option to delete it, send it right immediately, or update it.
- If you need to reschedule, you can utilize the later option.
How To Schedule A Text Message On iPhone?
Following are the simple steps in the Shortcuts app on iPhone:
- Access the Shortcuts app.
- Tap Automation.
- From the menu, choose Add.
- From the drop-down option, choose to Create Personal Automation.
- Choose the prompt for your text message from the New Automation menu.
- If you’re using Time of Day, you may pick from Sunrise, Sunset, or Time of Day to send the SMS message at a certain time.
- Select Daily, Weekly, or Monthly under Repeat.
- Select the day(s) of the week or month, if weekly or monthly. In Weekly, all of the days of the week will be chosen by default; press any day to deselect it.
- Next should be tapped.
- Select Send Message from the menu.
- Tap “Message” in the Send “Message” to the Recipient box to construct the automatic text.
- To choose your recipients, tap Recipients.
- Tap Done once you’ve picked your recipients.
- Next should be tapped.
- Examine your automation and turn it on or off. Based on whether you want your iPhone to ask you before executing the automation, turn Ask Before Running on or off.
- Don’t forget to tap Done.
- This may now be found on the Automations tab.
- Simply slide left and hit Delete to remove the automation.
How To Schedule A Text On Motorola?
In SMS Organizer, input the message and hit the ‘calendar’ in the bottom-left. Pick a day and time. Click the Send button. Your message has been scheduled now.
Why Android Schedule Text Not Working
If you’re having trouble sending a scheduled text message from Google Messages on your Android, the issue might be with the app or with your network. A useful solution would be to force-stop the app.